Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Volunteering

I heard Mama say that the Agility Nerd had asked every Agility Blogger to post about volunteering at our trials. Well I don’t volunteer, I just sit in my crate and wait for Mama to run me, but I do know that Mama tries her best to lend a helping hand each time we have a trial at our school. As our school Guides Canins is quite big, it has room for 4 rings, they always need Volunteers at our events. Well I have seen Mama ring crew and often we have the last run of a trial so Mama stays and helps to clean up. I am sure she could do more, but she is not as young as she used to be! I have seen all the nice people who volunteer do all the stuff needed and I know (Mama told me) that without them it would not be possible to have our trials and that would be so so sad.
If I had a hand that could hold a glass I would raise it to make a big big toast for all the volunteers.
THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment