Friday, May 13, 2011

Getting Ready

Hi again, the first post was Mama writing but this is my blog so in the future it will be me, Missy, who writes. Mama is a bit stressed out, she says we have a full weekend ahead of us with trials and many runs, she says 11 runs, but I can't really count I will just run whatever Mama tells me to run. I love my agility, especially the A-frame, I love to run full speed up and full speed down and would like to just run off, but Mama keeps yelling "spot" at the end, it cuts into my speed and fun, but I am a good girl so I stop and "spot" mostly with my butt on the grass. I know I am supposed to keep that little butt of mine on the frame but it is hard to stop like that. We have been training a lot lately especially the gambler, Mama keeps telling me "out", I run out but Mama has the tendency to point in the wrong direction and I can't see which obstacle she wants me to take, so I just take whatever is there I want to have fun fun fun. Mama tells me we are going to Club Agility Montreal (AAC) for the first trial outdoors, can't wait all those delicious smells in the grass. It is such a lovely place and I know, I can smell them, that many small animals have been visiting during the winter I hope Mama will give me permission to smell them out, but I doubt it. Should I ignore her and just smell? I am a terrier and we live by out noses, but Mama has delicious stuff in her pouch so what to do? What is better the smells or the treats? Well I will decide tomorrow and will come back and tell you all about it. We are supposed to get something called Q's, I will just do my best and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment